Reznor freestanding vertical gas- and oil-fired cabinet heaters combine innovative design techniques with proven heat exchanger technology to produce units that are cost-effective, efficient and aesthetically pleasing.
Ten model sizes cover heat outputs from 31kW to 289kW and are available as freestanding certicaly units or, alternatively, as horizontal units.
- Gas or oil fired
- Four pass heat transfer for improved thermal efficiency
- Heat exchanger tubes are expanded into collection boxes, eliminating possibility of weld failure
- Combustion chamber / heat exchanger assembly is flexibly mounted to allow for thermal expansion
- Double skin pentapost construction incorporating air-cooled heat shield
- Time switch and thermostats are pre-wired on vertical models to reduce installation costs
- Freeblowing or ducted air distribution
Powrmatic floorstanding, horizontal and counterflow oil, gas and atmospheric range of cabinet heaters.
- Oil/gas fired heater
- Natural gas (G20)
Oil 35 sec / 28 sec
- Freeblowing or ducted applications
- Painted to BS 16-C-37 Reef Green. Other BS/RAL colours to special order.
- Summer ventilation facility
- Complete with full operating controls
We can supply you with these heaters - contact us now. In the Sussex area, we will both supply and fit these heaters for you, as replacements for units in your old oil-fired or gas-fired warm-air central heating system.